• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SomekindaCrazytodoaPass

John has confirmed he’s ready to receive. It’s all packed up and will be back on the road tomorrow. Many thanks!

Just put and take what I want? lol

No list or instructions? Ok! 😎
Have you seen the player list for thus pass?

Best to keep it simple. 😉

Take 2 pink and 1 stink...put what ya want.

All others are Put fer Take.

Have fun!!

Have you seen the player list for thus pass?

Best to keep it simple. 😉

Take 2 pink and 1 stink...put what ya want.

All others are Put fer Take.

Have fun!!
Ah! That's what I was missing. Hadn't read the updated OP. 🤷🤦🏻‍♂️

The apathy and indifference in this pass can only be earned through years of suffering and bullshit.
Yeah! I'll get to it soon. Meanwhile, the open box is sitting outside open in the sun. Or, is it raining right now? Shit! I can't remember.....

Takes:
Pinks x2
Davidoff T
Don Pepín Garcia Original Release Blue Label Lancero (Puff n’ Stuff release) 2008

Puts:
El Rey Del Mundo Tainos SXF AGO 05
Romeo Y Julieta Prince of Wales BMOCSA 1996
Partagas 8-9-8 1974
Cohiba Siglo V SIW SEP 05
Tatuaje Noella Reserva ERH OCT 06 (The OR one from Tower Cigars without Reserva Band).

You ready Anthony?

Takes:
Pinks x2
Davidoff T
Don Pepín Garcia Original Release Blue Label Lancero (Puff n’ Stuff release) 2008

Puts:
Partagas 8-9-8 1974
Tatuaje Noella Reserva ERH OCT 06 (The OR one from Tower Cigars without Reserva Band).

You ready Anthony?
Save that Pepin lancero for me.:cool:

Takes:
Pinks x2
Davidoff T

Puts:
Partagas 8-9-8 1974

You ready Anthony?

Seems dubious, the ‘74 898 doesn’t even list a box code. I mean were you even smoking cigars in 1974?

Seems dubious, the ‘74 898 doesn’t even list a box code. I mean were you even smoking cigars in 1974?
Usually, I just know the decade by seals and all. I have three boxes that I assume was the original owner, who wrote the year when purchased. This cardboard outer has Oct 1974 written on it, and the seller who is from Greece bought the box new and sold it as "1970's".
Don't mind the shellac on the cello this comes in....
I'm sure my little deviant ass was stealing my grandfather cigarettes by 1974.

Yeah if my old shit is labeled beyond the decade it is just good luck. That’s true for some of my newer stock too, it makes it easier to ignore getting old. If I say “it’s 2000s opus” it’s a little less cold water to the face than “yeah this opus is from 2004, you know…20 years ago when Facebook came out”