• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

10 Cane Rum

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
I picked up a bottle of 10 Cane two days ago and tried some, very molassesy. I dont know if i have ever had a rum which had such a sweet, molassesy flavor to it. Guess I'll have to learn to enjoy it, because you cannot return it once you open it.

I got a bottle of this in the clearance bin for $15. One taste and handed it over to the wife (who can and will drink ANYTHING). She's still nursing it. :laugh:

I got a bottle of this in the clearance bin for $15. One taste and handed it over to the wife (who can and will drink ANYTHING). She's still nursing it. :laugh:
Clearance bin? How do i get to your store? Good to know, I'm not alone, I am bummed that while i got it on sale, it wasn't in the clearance bin. Its one of those bottles that i will drink, and 'enjoy' but thats maily because i bought it and at $25.

It a decent entry level RUM. Works well with mixed drinks.

Of all the rums in all the places, this one tastes like pee. I miss my Barcelo Anejo.

Fish