• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

30 Man Battle royal

hbooker

Cigar DJ
Reaction score
Well it's final, I drew # 30 and am going to be entering the 30 man Battle royal at our upcomming show. Great now I have to figgure out how to land when they fling me outta the ring. You don't really expect the Old Man to win and become the new #1 contender do you?

Well one thing is for sure life certainly isn't boring with activitees such as this. Maybe I will make my son win!
lol

the show is the 19th so Im good for a couple o weeks..

:0 Good gosh, it would take me a week just to get up after being thrown out...OUCH! :0

Mike, quick.....send me your smokes....before you are unable to walk into the post office!!! :D ;) :D

Man! I thought just getting beat up by a 9 and 6 year old was bad. ???

2 words......BRASS ONES!!!!!

Good luck!!!

I tell ya what, if I can manage it I will get a video clip put together. These guys have a lot of skill and training.
I wouldn't get in there other wise.

But if you land wrong. OUch Bigtime.
The last elivated powerbomb I took live at a show really put a hurt on me.
You ever notice when someone gets hit by something really fast and hard it knocks them outta thier shoes?
Well the commentators where saying "oh my gawd they powerbombed him outta his shoes"
My doctor said no-more powerbombs for a while!

I am now dubbing the rough footage of that last powerbomb for those who may be curious.

With only a few hours before the next match I am infact becoming a bit nervious as my big mouth spouted off to a really nasty wrester who uses a flaming kendo stick
(see www.pcw-wrestling.com the new discussion boards)
But I just can't let these hooligans run the show.
Hbooker
Mr Leahy

By the way we will have 1 witness to the mayhem onepyrotek is ariving for the show!

Hey guys!
Im still alive!
It was hairy realy scary for this old man. I entered the ring real carefully and met up with eye Candy the monster.
I begged off and he offered me his hand to shake. I cautiously did and we both then got attacked.
Tossed into the corner then choked out then stomped.
Then thown over the top rope. If that wasn't bad enough the monster was thrown out and landed right on me crunching me right in the jewels. OUCH!

But all is better now I am not to much worse for the wear a few rope burns and a bruise or two.
Im having a Hemingway to relax.
Later!

LMAO...speaking of battle royals, anyone hear from Rocco (RAF) lately??