• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

-7 degrees C 25 inches of snow?

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
Out here posting from my iPhone...

Jameson & Coke and my second cigar in a row, a Padrón 2000 Natty.

Merry Christmas CP!

Just remember when smoking in the cold, grab the cigars with the thick wrappers ;)

Lol screw spell check in the cold :sign:

*edit* spell check in the warmth of my office :thumbs:

LOL...I can see red fingers frozen stiff trying to type! :D It's in the mid 40s (F) here, but they're calling for rain turning to snow tonight and then tomorrow. Probably won't stick though. :whistling:

I bought myself a gas mushroom heater for Christmas So its not too bad. Elke keeps coming out takes a sip shakes her head and goes back in :laugh:

Taken out about 5 inches of this fifth of Jameson so even without the heater I'd probably be OK ;)

*edit* Back inside now, my fingers are still a bit numb. It is supposed to go down to - 14°C tonight, glad I got my smokes in when I did.

According to my conversion app its 15.8 degrees out here lol

Sounds like a good time. I got one of those Mr. Heater things for the top of a 20lb propane tank. It cranks out some good heat. Also got some firewood and doing the firebowl at night with a cigar and beer. Each is just enough to take the chill out of the air. Good thing about drinking in the cold is that my beer doesn't get warm. :D No snow here, though.

I plan on firing up the Weber charcoal grill tomorrow and making some cheeseburgers for the family. :)

Right now its -10°C outside, and I'm finishing off my Jameson & Cola in the warmth of my office (that doesn't have any heat other than my overclocked AMD CPU :cool: )

This is the one I bought...

Gaspilz.jpg

WUSS!
it's been no warmer than 0°F (that's -17°C in your speak) here with the nights going as far as -17°F (-27°C) for about a month now. Supposed to start warming up, but they said that last week too.Thank goodness for lots of heavy layers or I'd never get a cigar in!

Its 45 degrees here with a 25+ mph winds so its a tad chilly for me. My body is used to the Texas heat so this cold sucks. I did smoke a Opus X Forbidden X Lancero from the CFCF 2010 box. :thumbs:

WUSS!
it's been no warmer than 0°F (that's -17°C in your speak) here with the nights going as far as -17°F (-27°C) for about a month now. Supposed to start warming up, but they said that last week too.Thank goodness for lots of heavy layers or I'd never get a cigar in!

:sign: Germany isn't Alaska numbnuts :p Rest assured if it was that cold here I'd still be outside smoking. Its going down to -17 tomorrow BTW.