• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aventinus Wheat Dopplebock

emodx

Banned
Check out my www.RateBeer.com on this top rated Weizen Bock. Here is my write up on a great beer:

Be careful while pouring this beer as it can produce a big head. I really think this beer should produce a more heady aroma, but it is on par w/ most crafted beers. Very nice dark pour.

The taste is fantabulous. A big, well balanced, sweet flavor with a strong chocolate flavor, balanced with a slight spice flavor on the tip of the tongue. Can taste the alcohol content w/o it being in your face. Very nice after taste.

Wile the beer looks deceptively watery, the mouth feel is a chewy thickness ascociated with wheat beers. Do not drink this beer too cold as it will mute the big flavor. This beer is a staple for many dark beer drinkers.

Overall 3.9/ 5.0

Schneider bierbraurei web site.

Good bock weizen, will make your middle expand really quickly :p

I try to have one everytime I'm in Münich at the Schneiderhaus, however the Erdinger Pikantus Doppelbock is IMO even better. Give it a try sometime.