• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Batty-Bones Settle Up

Tony Bones

Grundalier
Well, the Bat_Chief and I got together last night at my casa and finally divided the smokes from the pass.

Couldn't have asked for a nicer way to do it. Burnt up some steaks, drank some home brew, smoked a couple of cigars, and split the pass sticks. Pretty close to my idea of a perfect evening, except there weren't any midget strippers. Ah, one can only dream.

At-any-rate, here's the list of what each ended up with:

Bat
-Dunhill Mojito
-Opus X Forbidden X Special Tubo
-Fuente Anejo 46
-Fuente BTL 02'
-Gurkha Legend
-RyJ Exhibicion #4
-PAM #1
-PAM 26' #2
-Pam 26' #2
-Henry Clay
-CAO Anniversary Maduro
-VR Famosos
-DC Maximus #2
-Oliva O Bold Ovation
-Ashton VSG Spellbound
-LGC Tainos 00'
-RyJ Siglo 3
-RyJ 03' Limitada
-Monte #2
-Monte #4
-Sherpa Mystic

Bone
-Opus X Chili Pepper
-Opus X xXx
-Opus X Petite Lancero
-VSG ER 01'
-PAM 1926 #6
-PAN 1926 #6
-Fuente Don Carlos #3
-VR (short guy)
-HdM Double Corona
-RyJ EL
-'Hiba Siglo 3
-Monte #2
-Monte #4
-Diplomatico #4
-RyJ Churchie
-Ramon Allones Gigante
-Bolivar Coronas Gigantes
-ERDM Robusto Suprema
-Carlos Torano Tribute Churchie
-Oliva O Torpedo
-Cabanas Perfecto (I'm scared)
-Habanos Hand Rolled (I'm really scared)

Sorry to hear about the midget stripper ??? .

Hey Bones, no need to be afraid of the Cabañas, a little ugly but it's smoking pretty well. As for the Hand rolled, that one is just downright nasty looking but it tastes pretty good. You may want to let that one sit for a little bit. The one I had started off a lilttle funny but ended much better. Just a thought.

Looks like you guys had a great time, thanks for letting me play. :thumbs:

Very cool, nice of you to share the division -- where are the pictures tho?? :)

BTW Tony, some advice on that Chili Pepper -- unless you're just deadly curious to smoke it, I'd just save it as "cigar art" or for a special occasion. It doesn't taste that much different than other small Opus X cigars (albeit with some age on it).

Very nice of you Tony as that particular cigar stuck out to me as the best of the best ;)

Tony Bones said:
I asked that Bat_Chief take the Dunhill as the first pick, as there's a rumor that I may have access to one shortly :)
Yeah, but it's a different Dunhill.

moki said:
Tony Bones said:
I asked that Bat_Chief take the Dunhill as the first pick, as there's a rumor that I may have access to one shortly :)
Yeah, but it's a different Dunhill.
This is kind of like saying yeah, but it's a Porsche GT3, as opposed to a Twin Turbo. I don't much give a donkey's wang. I'm just happy to have the opportunity to experience either.

Tony Bones said:
This is kind of like saying yeah, but it's a Porsche GT3, as opposed to a Twin Turbo. I don't much give a donkey's wang. I'm just happy to have the opportunity to experience either.
don't get the expectations up TOO high there buddy. :)

That's a great list of stogies Bones, looks like they were split up pretty evenly.
Good job guys. :)