• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Besides Purobrat & Me

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
I was reading where Purobrat is out of work too, due to his puroback injury. He looks bored like me and got excited over a few new tv channels and cable innernettsesses. I too went and found a new cigar store. It runs a little over a buck cheaper on stogies, but 20 minute drive to get there each way. Guess I gotta buy in bulk to offset the savings, always a good reason to buy cigars.
Well anyways just checking who else is watching the grass grow. Watching the neighbor's dog drop mines in your yard. Fighting the poison oak growing over from the neighbors, (oh is that what it is? we thought it was just pretty purple bushes....dipheads). Watching the neighborhood hotties come out with smaller clothes as the temps go up. Watching the new neighbor move in across the street.(he brought more beer than furniture) Watching the cats eat cicadas. Watching the bird eat cicadas while fleeing the cats. Watching the kids whack each other with cicadas and super-soakers to drown the red-eyed bug monsters.

DANG I GOTTA GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING ! ! !

i moved to florida with my family 8 months ago and have been sitting on my ass since then because i got stuck with the job of staying home and babysitting my grandma because she refuses to die. luckiy our business is starting up soon so i can start making some cash this summer.

i've been out of work over a year, butgoing to truck driving school soon,sad cause thats less free time to smoke smokes and look at cigarpass :( ,good cause thats more cigars i can buy, :D
Shawn

I also moved down here to Miami about 6 months ago to be in a partnership with my father-in-law on a brand new Gas station/ Convenience store/ Subway and still waiting for my business to get up and running, i was told it would be completely built and i would get the CO(certificate of Occupancy) in January, six months later and still waiting, should hopefully be done the end of this month.........how frustrating.

JonB said:
... i got stuck with the job of staying home and babysitting my grandma because she refuses to die.
You don't plan on being in the will eh? :0

AVB said:
JonB said:
... i got stuck with the job of staying home and babysitting my grandma because she refuses to die.
You don't plan on being in the will eh? :0
Hey, sounds like somebody got whacked in the head with the cane a couple times and they have a lil' grudge going.

Man I spent over a year being a stay at home dad after my accident...went stir crazy.