• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Dance Brackets

sorry this reply took so long, was on vacation.avh is my initials, easy for me to remember. used to use nicknames, but I'd forget which one I used at which website.got smokes from 4 players (matt, charlie, yankeeman and you, michael). all very generous selections; thanks guys.

ok fellah's a couple of you need to get your 3 packs in the mail real soon!

ok... have you received the rest? I think there were 2 more!!! Fellahs... did you pay up?

Nope. I think this one's done. Watch your mail cohibasurfer....

Hey AVH... You keep the sticks brah! Your the winner.. please send me nothing, enjoy the success of your labors :) As for the other 2 I have made posts on... you know who you are... please let's do the right thing!

I have emailed the last two. One response. So down to one person... check your emails! and Messages!

AVH...check your mail, a package should be arriving in a couple of days. Sorry for the delay, Due to an unfortunate accident I was unable to get the sticks to you in a timely manner. I hope you enjoy what I sent.Delivery Confirmation:
0300 1290 0002 3548 9873

heard from burntfingers, too, that cigars are on the way. thanks again to everyone (except the Knicks for losing to Toronto last night).