• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Shot Image Smokes

hbooker

Cigar DJ
Being the "Owner" I have decided to run tonights show while herfing a "H Uppman Presidente double corona" this should give the distinct image.
Any thoughts?

Hbooker

:sign:

Sorry,
It was Living On the Edge
PCW Wrestling Northern CA

Well last nights Wrestling Show was a blast,

It opened with a great tribute, El FLaco Loco and TOL gave a tear demanding speach and address, followed by the national anthom.
(Yes even the evils bad guys where leaking from the eyes.

The Head Bookers faction, "THe LEAHY's" picture this.
Im wearing the traditional Black Suit, and I have 5 Monsters with me. All in Black attire. 1 is my personal "Protector"
6'8" and a Monster. So before the show I hand out some rather decent looking double coronas to each member of the "faction"
The show went great and we where distinctively hated "Maximum heel heat" as our faction took out the fan favorite. We left "Fermin" laying in the ring and all his opponant had to do was cover him for a 3 count. The reff tried to DQ the match - but being the Head Booker I over ruled him hehe!
As the Boys where beating him down I Light up and directed the beating with each member doing a finishing move.

But as we where walking away applauding that our wrester won that little devil "Fermin" somehow not only survived the beating - he won the championship.
We where stunned...and went cahsing him out of the building

Then the wresters had thier first Herf, of course we included the new champion!

The rest of the night went rather well.

The Head Booker