• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarBQ

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Okay all, I just thought I would tell everybody about an event that is happening on July 19th. I will be attending. It is a cigar and bbq. A couple of cigar companies will be coming down. CAO/Indian Tabac/Greycliff, and I am sure a couple of others. The cost is 125 per ticket, With the ticket you get all you can drink wine and all you can eat food. not to mention lots of cigars. No I am not associated with the event. I just love a good excuse to smoke and drink. If anybody else is planning to attend let me know. here is the website.

CigarBQ

Damn, CAO and Sierra Nevada Brewery. Nice combination! :thumbs:

Just one more thing I can't go to out on the "left" coast. Sounds great, just 2000 miles away. ???

Almost tempting enough for a road trip! :D

I saw the Rep for the bbq and they are having 60 wineries pouring wine at the CigarBQ, woohoo, I guess I better take a cab there.

I used to live in Chico, CA home of Sierra Nevade Brewing Company. Drink a Pale Ale for me - chilled to ice cold... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sam

I can't wait. If I really like this, I just might go to the cigar event in Reno in November.

I can't wait. I and my wife bought tickets to this event. So far there is about 60 wineries in attendance, plus about 15 cigar brands. I am looking forward in trying the Graycliff cigar, since the damn things are so expensive, I haven't bought one. Plus on Friday, 7/18/2003, the local cigar shop is having a get together with Benji Menendez (Master Cigar Blender) I haven't heard of him, but the cigar shop says he has done cigars for RyJ and Montecristo and Upmann, so what the hell, plus they are giving out deals on some cigars.

I have just returned from CigarBQ, and it was FanFrickinTastic

I got so many cigars I barely have enough room, I got a bunch of Zino Platinum Sceptre, and Partagas Black Label Robusto. Plus Graycliff Professionale Blue Label President. which goes for about 20 dollars a cigar, not including the AVO Uvezian Robusto, plus a bunch of Ashton cigars. Man I must have about 300 dollars worth of cigars. Over all it was a blast. I will go next year for sure. :thumbs: :thumbs: