• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Sig 3

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
Last night I smoked a Cohiba Sig 3 with Sam...lord...all I have to say is "oh my god." Sam has started calling me a "cigar whore"--I keep telling him I just have good taste *laughs*

Honestly that was on of the best smokes I have had in a while...Not much more I can say than that

melly :love:

It's time to get a humi with a lock Sam. ;) :0 :sign:

Wascal said:
It's time to get a humi with a lock Sam. ;) :0 :sign:
*gasp* Just because I said last night that I was out to sample EVERY cigar in there...come on...you guys gotta stick up for meee...besides, I look sexier smokin a cigar than Sam does *grins*

melly :love:

Mike a lock AND chain!

I really need to get her her own humidor :( she's been raiding mine too often lately!

Sam

P.S.

Yes, that Cohiba Siglo III was freakin` awesome!

heh, i had my first one of these when i was uh.... not quite sober.

yea, they're awesome.

Probably the best of the Siglo line. Even better with a bit of age on them. :)

Matt R said:
I would place it in second place (though a close second place) to a Siglo VI - but only on the factor of the size of the cigar - the Siglo VI "fits" better for an overall feel of a cigar.

That said however, I do need to sit down one day and smoke these babies back to back to determine which taste better :p the hardhsips I will endure to find out such simple questions as this. *sighs* ???

:lookup:
:sneaky:
:p
:D
:sign:

Sam

The VIs have been good, but still a bit young. I guess I'm just used to smoking IIIs with a few years of age on them.

Matt R said:
The VIs have been good, but still a bit young. I guess I'm just used to smoking IIIs with a few years of age on them.
Lucky bastid :p

Sam

SamGuss said:
Matt R said:
I would place it in second place (though a close second place) to a Siglo VI - but only on the factor of the size of the cigar - the Siglo VI "fits" better for an overall feel of a cigar.

That said however, I do need to sit down one day and smoke these babies back to back to determine which taste better :p the hardhsips I will endure to find out such simple questions as this. *sighs* ???

:lookup:
:sneaky:
:p
:D

Sam
*ahem* when you do smoke them back to back I will be there sitting next to you ;) Or have a set of my own hehehehe

melly :D

ROTFLMAO @ SAM AND MELLY!!!!

I LOVE the siglo III's too. Now I havent had a chance to compare this to any other of the siglo line (I do have a VI that I am waiting to smoke) but compared to the regular Cohiba line they are Fantastic.

I am now going to be looking for a box with a couple of years on it as I HAVE to taste what brother Matt is speaking of.

Phil

Phil said:
I am now going to be looking for a box with a couple of years on it as I HAVE to taste what brother Matt is speaking of.
If you find any let me know :D

ROTFLMAO.... :sign: :sign:

Mental Note : Stop encouraging my wife to smoke cigars.....

'nuf said!

Telling you Kurt - on one hand you don;t have the whining and bitching some of the guys have but on the other your colelction is up for grabs by their greedy little fingers :(

Sam

P.S. In all seriousness and heart warming, one of my favorite ways of smoking a good cigar is to share one with Melly. Course I also enjoy my alone time with MY cigars too :p

SamGuss said:
I really need to get her her own humidor :( she's been raiding mine too often lately!
Sounds like something for Santa to bring Melly for Christmas Sam!