• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Columbus, Ohio - Anything Going On?

ALostTexan

The Travelin' Cigar Man
Hey, just curious if there are any members on here from the Columbus, Ohio area, and/or if there is anything planned around here? Let me know, and we can get together sometime.

ALostTexan

Actually might even try to put together a "Meet and Greet" sometime here in Columbus, either at a cigar shop or over a dinner. Let me know.

ALostTexan

You need to hook up with Sibernation {Ed}. When he gets back to posting! ;)

Great. I just sent him an email, and hopefully will hear back from him soon.

ALostTexan.
...Trying to stay dry in all this DAMN rain...

You may want to go over to www.cigarfamily.com forums and search the members directory. I know of quite a few Columbus guys who get together regularly.

Hey Lost -

I'm relatively new to the boards and have been traveling a good bit the last few weeks so I'm trying to catch up. I have at least a few cigar smoking buddies here and there around Columbus.

I live down in Appalachia Ohio (Logan) but I work in Dublin. Always looking for an excuse to burn one! :)

I'll shoot you an email.

I don't know of much going on right now, but a couple of weeks ago one of the shops had a cigar dinner with some of the Ashton folks. I was out of town and could not make it and I have not heard how it went.

Would be nice to get a few other 'events' going on....

Great to hear from you, Kurt. Send me an email, and maybe a few of us can get together for a few smokes sometime.

ALostTexan

Due to my lifestle and how hard it is to get animal sitters, besides getting away from my wife and sons, I would have to pass. Being only 3 hrs. or less away you are more than welcome to come up here. We have a spare room (small but spare :p ), plenty of steaks from our own cows, and love to show off our picnic bench , fire , stars and cigars (o.k. the cigars are on me, my wife isnt crazy about them :p )

Where exactly are you from, sibernation?

ALostTexan
...still learning his Ohio geography...