• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FULL!!!! CONTEST!!! NBA Final 8 (Random Draw forTeams) ... $20 per entry.

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Contest will be a random draw for the teams. The winner who draws the NBA Champions wins a 10 ct box of AJF Viva La Vida Diademas Finas LE (shipped in CONUS only).
Again... teams will be drawn from a hat. There are no point spreads. Each team advances by winning their series.

First 8 to reply and pay are in.
Good Luck.
1714219891952.png1714225842964.png

ENTERED:
1- @jacot23 ✅
2- @Smart Ash ✅
3- @thinde✅
4- @CigarStone ✅
5- @tomthirtysix ✅
6- @smellysell

Last edited:
Where are my gambling brothers at? I know... NBA .. Shamim B A... but it's the finals. Active NOOBS .. .. .. jump in the mosh pit.

So for some reason... The NBA is a special kind of stooooopid IMO... they are starting the quarter finals tomorrow even though the divisions can technically go into next week. I guess I need to pull teams using "THE WINNER OF" for the last 2. If Dallas and Cleveland win today then it's set. But if either force a game 7... The quarters start Sat with Nuggets and Timberwolves and Monday with Knicks and Pacers. Either or both game 7's are scheduled for Monday as well. 1714745798342.png

So for some reason... The NBA is a special kind of stooooopid IMO... they are starting the quarter finals tomorrow even though the divisions can technically go into next week. I guess I need to pull teams using "THE WINNER OF" for the last 2. If Dallas and Cleveland win today then it's set. But if either force a game 7... The quarters start Sat with Nuggets and Timberwolves and Monday with Knicks and Pacers. Either or both game 7's are scheduled for Monday as well. View attachment 81502
Sounds like a good work around.