• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coventrycat's Birthday Oh MY!

happy-birthday3.gif
BILL
blow-out-candles.gif

So Bill
What did you do for your B-Day?
I didn't do much on mine. 43 isn't that exciting :D :D

Bill

Happy Birthday, and for your present, Rasheed Wallace promises the Pistons will win tonight just for YOU! :D :p :lookup:
JV

WOW, thanks so much everyone :thumbs:

Today was pretty good, I received one heck of a bomb from RicMac25 in my mail box :love: pretty much just took it easy all day, smoked a RASCC (only one cigar today for me which is way below the norm :( )

I was happy to see that ESPN's Monday night baseball was an Astros game since I hardly ever get to actually see them on television, I decided to stay in and watch the game. Unfortunately, the freakin' Reds beat the Astros for a fourth time in a row but it was a heck of a game. The ESPN announcers were anything but neutral, clearly rooting for the Reds so it was kind of aggrevating watching the game. Screw ESPN :angry:

It was great to see how many people checked in on the thread, thanks so much everyone for the Birthday wishes and for making CP a great place ;)

CC!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I was out of town for almost a week and compleatly missed this! Sorry Bro! Sounds like you had a good birthday, you deserve it. Thank you also for all you do to contribute to our little community here. :thumbs: