• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Traffic

Gunpowder

Cigar Search & destroy V 1.20
Is it my imaginiation or is cp slowing down. Seems traffic from November through March was good but it is now slowing down and no one has been in the chat room for weeks (at least when I visit it).

Is this a seasonal trend FOGS?

The chat room has been tailing off over the last few months but in my limited experience, the posting activity in the threads seems more active now that is has been since I joined in August.

The forum was barely used when I first started. Then there were many of us that started to stop by regularly. Now it is much like it was when I started. As CC said the actual posting is still probably up

I enjoy the chat room quite a bit and think we should have a normal meeting night in there at least once the week. We use to meet thursday evenings at 10:00 pm, what do you all think. I'm up for it..... :D :thumbs: :p

We use to meet thursday evenings at 10:00 pm, what do you all think

Th. 10 PM for which time zone? If it's EST, that would be about noon for me....

-K-

There is always a dropoff of activity during spring and summer. More things to do, places to go, etc.

Used to have a good turnout over the lunch hour during the week.

I, for one, need a lull in the CP posts. I'm getting way behind :angry: . Things have been so busy for me in the last four/five months that I have a hard time keeping up with my buddies at CP. When the weekend finally rolls around, I can kick back and do some serious reading. But sometimes the new threads continue past the first page!

Wile it is tru thet I am hookd on fonics, I am still a slow reeder :( .

recently have been on AOL with some guys,

If anyone is on AOL, look me up: sblzrd65
just let me know that you're from CP.

:thumbs:

I really enjoy the informal chats but 10 est is right in the middle of getting my kiddies to bed of course this will change in a few weeks. But to be honest I have just been slammed with business and city work that I haven't had a lot of time to post let alone time for a smoke.

Hopefully as we go into the summer things will ease up a little for know weekend

I think if you look at a bit you'll see some of the FOG's are gone. :0