• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Credit Card changes

Gunpowder

Cigar Search & destroy V 1.20
Here we go, interest rates are now rising and I just recieved notice in my capitol one statement (small print) that my card which is a fixed 8.9% is going to a 12.9% Variable Rate July 1.

Kiss my but Capitol One, MNB just called me offering 7.9% fixed. :)

There are way too many offers out there to take any crap from the CC companies.

I get so many offers a week in the mail, that I could wallpaper my house with them. Not that I would want to.

They could raise the rate all they want on mine, I never keep a balance on the cards. Always pay them off when the bill arrives.

Paying it off every month is the only way to go. Only once when I first got my Mastercard did I pay about half, I couldn't believe what the interest was and I've never let that happen again.

I also generally pay them off unless it is a big ticket item and I can't find free intrest for a certain amount of time. In those cases I pay as much as possible and get it off ASAP.

Regardless, Its the idea that if I was paying interest it would be so high :(

geldor1 said:
I get so many offers a week in the mail, that I could wallpaper my house with them. Not that I would want to.
If you've never tried this, DO IT! You'll get such a kick out of it.

Many of the offers come with a postage paid envelope. Stuff junkmail, other than their offer into it...and send it to them! :)

You'll feel soooooo good! :thumbs: And besides, it keeps USPS in business getting to deliver your junk mail to someone else..

I find myself re-routing my junk-mail about every other day. :thumbs:

Horse said:
geldor1 said:
If you've never tried this, DO IT! You'll get such a kick out of it.

Many of the offers come with a postage paid envelope. Stuff junkmail, other than their offer into it...and send it to them! :)

You'll feel soooooo good! :thumbs: And besides, it keeps USPS in business getting to deliver your junk mail to someone else..

I find myself re-routing my junk-mail about every other day. :thumbs:
LMAO....

I love that idea, Iam going to start doing that :) thanks

-Matt