• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dance Music BB

emodx

Banned
I am looking for a dance music bulletain board that uses the same software that this site uses. Anyone see one out there? I ask because I used to look at the News Groups for a lot of my info, new play lists, etc. But in the last 2 years, the contributing members have been pretty quiet. I am guesssing because of the spambots that load the NG's full of **** posts. Any help is appreciated.

Emo

are you just looking for a playlist. like, the top 20 dance songs or something of that nature?

I think he's looking for Kiss, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, etc.
:sign:

coventrycat86 said:
I think he's looking for Kiss, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, etc.
:sign:
I used to listen to Iron Maiden and AC/DC alot when I was younger. A lot of DK, Sucidal Tendencies, Sex Pistols, etc...
Actually what I am looking for is more underground dance. I like trance mostly. Any where from Goa to Psy to Anthems to Old School... I like it all. I haven't found one that I really like. Found one last night after but haven't had much of a chance to dig around on it yet.

Emo

well, not very underground but not yet popular in u.s. if played at all. mostly playlists from europe. this could help.

c-dance.com

www.dj-playlist.de

www.partyradio.ca/v2/index.php?page=charts,

i hope this helps. give me some feedback on what you think.

Any where from Goa to Psy to Anthems to Old School...

Holy momma!! You are speaking a completely foreign language to me ???

I have never heard of any of that. :0

Judas Priest is back together again so I'm trying to track down tickets for that show :p