• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dancing in the streets of Tampa Bay

geldor1

Can't Re- Member
Oh yea,

It came down to game 7, and our guys rocked. We own the 'CUP'.

WOO HOO.......

Hockey in Florida in June. Am I the only one who thinks something is wrong with that picture? :p :p :p

And you probably thought an Olympic Bob Sled team from Jamaica was a little strange also. :sign:

And you didn't? :lookup:

Yup.....WTG Tampa Bay...what only Geldor1 & myself happy over this...:)

I didn't get to see the game last night. But, I watched the 2 OT periods Saturday night. Great Playoff series, and a great Stanley Cup win for the Bolts.

Getting your name engraved on that cup is, in my opinion, the ultimate in sports.

Something for TB fans to gloat over for sure. First the Super Bowl, now the Stanley Cup.........what's next TB?

Congrats from a closet TB fan in SoCal!!

M. Gipson

Congrats to TB for winning. That's no small task. Both teams were worthy of it. Sad to say, I was rooting for Iginla and the Flames. Ahh well, there's always next year! :D

It's nice to have it in the states, let's hope this will bring some money back into hockey. :thumbs:

Let me speak for 99% of the people in the US.

There was a hockey game last night?

:p

gawntrail said:
I didn't get to see the game last night. But, I watched the 2 First the Super Bowl, now the Stanley Cup.........what's next TB?
dont forget the world series that we stole from the cubs.

Congrats on the Cup!

I'm hoping another recent expansion (Blue Jackets) get written on LS's here soon. If that can't happen I would like it to be back in Dallas or Pittsburgh. As long as it doesn't end up in Chicago, Detroit, or Canada I am happy ! :D

Matt

Congrats, the Blues have been trying to win the Cup since 1967. It is perhaps the hardest trophy to win in team sports. I used to live close to Tampa, in Sarasota, and was mildly surprised by the number of skating rinks and Canadians who live in Florida, mostly in the winter.

I'm with golfgar. Been waiting almost 20 years ... Singin the BLUES.

But I have no conference loyalty. Congratulations on winning the CUP. I won too. My total booty is $25, a three pack of VR Famosas and a 1/5 of Knob Creek. :sign: