• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

does anyone watch

thatsonofa

I love that show!!!! anything that will let me see more UFC is ok with me.

and i cant wait to see forest and rampage fight, man thats gonna be a good fight.

I hope that ufc gets kimbo slice to jump ship. he is a beast!!!!

I love that show!!!! anything that will let me see more UFC is ok with me.

and i cant wait to see forest and rampage fight, man thats gonna be a good fight.

I hope that ufc gets kimbo slice to jump ship. he is a beast!!
love the show and the coachs fight is going to be good. i really like how they had to fight there way into the house this season. As for kimbo hasent been battle tested but him vs lesner would be good

Being a fan of the show, I was in Forrest's corner. After Wednesdays episode when Rampage visited the house, that might be changing. Seems like a genuine and good guy. Probably smokes cigars. Would never want to meet him on the job, though.

Rampage Jackson is one scary dude. I wouldn't get in the ring with that guy even if I had a gun in my hand! ???

I love TUF. I didn't start watching it until the 3rd season, but I haven't missed a week since.

Forrest is one of my favorite fighters, but I just don't see him beating Rampage. Then again, I didn't think he had a chance against Shogun either.

I love TUF. I didn't start watching it until the 3rd season, but I haven't missed a week since.

Forrest is one of my favorite fighters, but I just don't see him beating Rampage. Then again, I didn't think he had a chance against Shogun either.

Forest is good but there is NO WAY he is going to beat Rampage! And when are they going to give Rashad Evans a title shot? He is still undefeated. I think that after he beats Chuck it will be hard for them to over look him.

Forest is good but there is NO WAY he is going to beat Rampage! And when are they going to give Rashad Evans a title shot? He is still undefeated. I think that after he beats Chuck it will be hard for them to over look him.

You're probably right, but just remember that nobody gave Matt Serra a snowballs chance the first time he met GSP.

Now the second time...