• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Espinosa-24 Las 6 Provincias LV

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Ths cigar s the 3rd in the project called Las 6 Provincias which refers to the original 6 provinces of cuba during the Spanish rule: Camagüey (CMW, 2022), La Habana (LBH 2018), Las Villas (LV 2021), Matanzas (MTZ 2019), Oriente (TBD) and Pinar del Río (ZDT, 2023). Due tot he Limited Edition nature of these, I wasn't able to acquire the LBH or the MTZ. But I am lucky enough to begin with the LV!
1/3: Really good! Nuts, sugar- kinda makes me think of this roasted pecan with sugar and Cheyenne thing my FIL makes during the holidays which I love. Could destroy a full batch of those things.
2/3: Medium bodied. I noticed a little bit of citrus in the middle third. Still has that sweetness from earlier.
3/3: Cinnamon and something new- butterscotch.

Definitely liked these. I would pick one up if given the chance, but they are pricey. $22 each and they are getting sparse being 2 years on the market. So, if you see one, get it but look towards the newer ones coming out.
IMG_1994.jpeg

Last edited: