• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ever seen a Horse Sing?

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
I had the pleasure to meet up with Mark (Horse) last night at a rehersal of The Texas Millionaires Barbershop Chorus in Fort Worth, TX. I'm not sure what I was expecting but guys, this group blew me away. They are absolutly amazing. I was overwhelmed with what I was hearing. Try to imagine approx 40 guys singing 4 part harmony in a small back room of a church. It was very powerful. They had some 10 guys out sick and still put out such great music.....I can only imagine how good it is when they are full strenth. Sweet Georgia Brown had me tapping my foot but when they closed the rehersal with the song "Lean On Me"..... I found myself singing along, under my breath of course. :D Let me recommend to all of you if you ever get a chance to see these guys, DO IT

Thank You Mark for inviting me to the rehersal. I enjoyed it very much. Tell the rest of the group thanks for their hospitality also. Can't believe they wanted me to get up there and sing. hahaha! Only wish I could have hung around for a smoke and cold beer afterwards. We'll hook up another time for sure. Good luck on the upcoming divisionals contests. I'm sure y'all will smoke em! (Sorry for the pun ;) )

T'was great to meet ya! Thanks Kenny for the accolades (and the Anejo :p ). Was sure glad you could make it.
It's always a kick to introduce someone to 4-part harmony, 'specially friends.

Thanks again,
Mark

Wow, sounds great!! Always interesting to find out about fellow CPers "real" lives!! lmao ;)