• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Favorite Irish Single Malt Whiskey

prometheus

Read more; post less
When I have $700+ to blow on a bottle, its definitely Knappogue Castle 1951. For my everynight whiskey, I enjoy Knappogue Castle 1992/93/94. Johnny Walker Black is not bad either.

Guess this should have gone in the Liquor subforum...sorry 'bout that.

knappogue_1994.jpg

Should have also scaled down the picture too. But it still looks yummy.

Give me some Balvine or Dalmore and I am a happy man. On the other hand that looks pretty good.

i've got irish under the ultimate sherried single malt, and the ultimate rye, as goals in life.. but it's firmly in third place. :)

wait. *OUCH*

yes, Dear..

Correction, Fourth Place. :whistling:

More of a Green Spot fan if I'm going to drink Irish.....sadly I'm out at the moment.

How did JWB enter into an Irish whiskey thread?

what's irish, aged, gold medal good, and NOT 80 proof? I'm hoping for maybe 90-95 proof and 15-20 years old, and slurpy vanishing tongue paint good and if your friends are lucky they get a LITTLE bit.. :)

that booze. what's it called again? :laugh:

So, anybody had Connemara cask strength? I am curious..

i've got irish under the ultimate sherried single malt, and the ultimate rye, as goals in life.. but it's firmly in third place. :)

wait. *OUCH*

yes, Dear..

Correction, Fourth Place. :whistling:
I have the answer to one: best rye! Wild Turkey Rye is hard to find abd when you do it usually has extra years on it. Smooooth

well. I dunno much about rye, I drank old overholt and didn't care for it much, and drank jim beam rye and liked it just fine. i got some lot 40 canadian rye, and it's Tasty but they cooked it in a hurry.

I am Hoping to come up with that old hotalings, have a bottle of sazerac that's still a virgin, :) and want the rittenhouse BIB 6 yr old cause it's sposed to be GOOD booze for cheap. :)

and that wild turkey fits right under Eagle Rare 17 and A. H. Hirsch 16 & Van Winkle Family Reserve 13 yr old as tasty selections i'm gonna chase.. :)

heck, if i could afford em all at the same time, what fun would THAT be?