• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gibu birthday thread

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
Happy Birthday Steve !!!

Smoke a Cohiba today and steal a few cigars from Randy ;)

Ya like the color? Here's to ANOTHER Big 12 title for the CATS

Happy B-Day Steve, smoke a couple of your favorites..... :D :thumbs: :D

Happy Birthday, hope you enjoy it and have many more!
John V ;)

Have a great one! Party hearty!

happy-birthday1.gif
Gibu
gift.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!

I hope you get the chance to enjoy some great smokes today :)

Thank you every body for all the well wishes.

It's been a pretty good day so far, spent most of it so far with Randyb1. We started in early this morning blowing some insulation up into his attic and hauled in some plywood so he could put a floor down over it. It was pretty dang hot, but not to bad.

I did get from Randy and his whole family a really nice remote sensor hygrometer so I can now keep an eye on all three of my humidors without even having to leave the recliner. It was very nice of them.

As for as cigars go we havent really had time yet. Now that I've had a shower though I'm going back over for dinner tonight and I'm sure we'll smoke something. We allready smoked a couple Zino Platinums a few nights ago and a couple Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro's a couple nights ago so that may be hard to top. Plus in the last few days he threw an unbanded Ashton VSG Belicosso #1 at me to figure out (easy, didn't even need to light it to figure it out), and then when that didn't stup me a few days later was an Opus X with a Hoya de Nicuragua band on it. I didn't catch on that time til he told me but I did instantly know it was the best Hoya I had ever had. Anyway, the point being that it never has to be a special occasion for Randy to be more then generous with all his nicest sticks so I have no idea what we'll be having.

Thanks again everyone for all the best wishes, much appreciated.