• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Guess what I picked up from the local shop today

dixieland_conjunction

If it isn't dixieland, it isn't REAL jazz
8 Opi X :D

I suspect a few New Yorkers with them on their wishlist will be enjoying one ;)

Cheers,
Dixie

dixieland_conjunction said:
8 Opi X :D

I suspect a few New Yorkers with them on their wishlist will be enjoying one ;)

Cheers,
Dixie
I guess I better add them to my wish list ;) What sizes did you get so I know what to ask for :0

From what I can tell... (2) FF, (2) Chateau, (2) XXX, (2) No. 4

My wishlist is updated BTW :)

Cheers,
Dixie

Cost you a pretty penny, didn't they?

I wish my cigar shop hadn't pissed off the Fuente people. Idiots. :p

Captain B's wish list = Opus x FF, Opus x Chateau, Opus x XXX, and a Opus x No. 4 :0

:sign:

Captain B said:
Captain B's wish list = Opus x FF, Opus x Chateau, Opus x XXX, and a Opus x No. 4 :0

:sign:
That could be a lot of folks wish list :D :D

Bill

vewyphishy said:
Cost you a pretty penny, didn't they?
Remember, I'm in NC....smoker's heaven.

Actually, I think the total damage for all 8 was but $89 including tax. :) Yes, I know how lucky I am :D

Cheers,
Dixie

Man..I can't find any locally Tampabay...and you got 8...wow

Moki sent me 2, smoked 1 already :)

Rnccen

OK, I think they're Super Belicosos, not XXXs .... should have written it down at the store but I was trying to leave ASAP and avoid any potential fistfights :p

Cheers,
Dixie

Remember, I'm in NC....smoker's heaven.

If that's smoker's heaven, I don't think there's a name divine enough for SW Missouri. In Springfield (pop around 400,000), just twenty minutes from where I live I can Opus X at MSRP (though some sizes are about 10% above) at any given time. All other Fuente products are sold at MSRP, and always in. Most other high end sticks there sell for 10-20% below MSRP on average it seems. I've frequented the place for about eight months now, and they have never been sold out of Opus. Or, well, anything for that matter. I guess that's how I thought it was everywhere, until putting cigars and the internet together. These parts are sorely lacking in cigar connoisseurs I guess.

I guess I should really be stocking up on them, but when they are so easy to acquire, it's hard to make myself spend the money. :p

Huh, what a coincidence, my wish list is identical to CaptainB's. :sneaky: :p