• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello all

evilphish

No longer lurking. My name is Richard, but everybody calls me chip. I am 23 live in niles michigain. And have recently started experimenting with cigars. (i say experimenting cause some of these are more expensive then drugs :D )

I work in the telecomunications field. I Enjoy cooking, a great bottle of wine, my girlfriend sarah, and have various other hobbies and interests.

I tend to be obsessive about my hobbies, so thats why I signed up. I want to learn as much about them as I can.

Welcome! No doubt that you have learned something already since you've been lurking. Ask questions if you have any, theres a wealth of information available here.
Bryan :thumbs:

Welcome to CP! You've come to the right place to learn. You'll love it here :)

evilphish said:
(i say experimenting cause some of these are more expensive then drugs :D )
Welcome aboard... Well well well... Now we have 2 "phish" :p An Evil one and a Vewy one :D Even though I have NO idea what the hell "vewy" means.

Welcome Chip- this is a great place... LOVE the quote! :p

Hey Chip, welcome to CP. These guys can tell you just about ANYTHING you might want to know about cigars, even some things you really DONT want to know I'm sure! :D
Have fun, JV Roseville MI GO PISTONS!

Welcome to our little corner of the 'net. I'm sure you'll learn alot here as we all do. :)

Hi there. :) welcome to CP. Make sure to check out the Newbie Sampler Thread! That will help reduce the cost of experimenting, for sure.

Hi there and welcome to CP.
If you want to learn everything their is to know about cigars this is the place to be. :)

Welcome Chip :thumbs:
Hi there.  welcome to CP. Make sure to check out the Newbie Sampler Thread! That will help reduce the cost of experimenting, for sure.

EXCELLENT idea and since I'm up soon, I suggest you do this immediately :D You name it , I got it!! You'll do just fine with me, CaptainB or anyone else for that matter ;)

Welcome aboard.

You can't go wrong with the Newbie Sampler Thread.

Another Michigander....

Welcome! I don't know if I should be happy or homesick with so many home-state friends in the forums.

(Serving Overseas but formerly of the Metro Area (9 and Deq))

You'll find a great bunch of people here, lots of info and good times.

thanks for the welcome. i'll make sure to check out the sampler thread. i'm still pretty much trying diffrent brands before i start stoking up.