• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HELP HELP ! !

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
HELP UNSEEN FORCES ARE PULLING ME TO THE DARK SIDE. MUST GAIN CONTROL AND SMOKE A DOMESTIC. HELP BEFORE PULLED IN DEEPER..... MUST GET BACK TO REALITY.........

Use the force,.. Cube! Look into the light, look into the light!
Thanks for the posting op! :p

Cube, you can FEEL the power inside you. It's calling you. Don't fight it. Give in to your feelings. Join the Dark Side!

I had nothing to do with it! Do not concern yourself with those cigars marked as ISOMs in your NST package. Those are actually... umm... oh, who am I kidding. It's just a matter of time now. :D

Thats right phishy did this to me.... if the forces get me ...FLUSH THE PHISH ! !

Hoyo de Monterrey depute 02/02
ring about 42
length about 4 1/2 to 5
beautiful rich brown wrapper
First puff was the unmistakeable Cuban richness. First inch was just delightful rich rich rich. Second inch and this lil' guy put on it's game face and became full powerful, so good it was unbelievable. Oily lips, cheeks and tongue. Made the nose just beg for more. Hours later and the taste is still with me, exxxcellent
Smoke was thick. Thicker than Oprah's cheeks in a cheesecake eating contest. Burn was so even it didn't need turning. At puff it showed red on the wrapper then just went to a calm glow down deep in the ash,,, perfect.
Burnt my fingers so I gigged it with a toothpick and took it down to a dead nub.
Super excellent cigar, almost a shame to know its gone.
THANKS Vewy.

*waves hand*
These are not the cigars you are looking for...

Is this the same guy who 3 weeks ago was thrilled with a domestic Monte CDA ? :0

Yeah AVB that one you gave me at the herf was great,,, but these guys here show mo mercy on a newbie

Glad you enjoyed it. Those deputes are good smokes. Now wait til you get to some of the other ones. :)