• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HERF

gawntrail

OK guys.........it's almost post time.

I've got the phone number of Cohiba Surfer's buddy in Las Vegas. He's set up the Coral Reef at Mandalay Bay. Cohiba Surfer cannot make it because his daughter is some stud softball player and is on a travel team now.

So........here's the run down..

I will be in Las Vegas late Friday. Anybody else in town earlier is on their own to meet other guys and the such. I will be in the Silverstone parking lot at 5 AM Saturday morning (gregor22 is still locking that up as we speak). Anybody wanting to play golf we are going to tee off at 6 AM (if anything changes I'll edit the post).

I figure 4-5 hours of golf puts us somewhere around noon. I'm going to see another friend in Las Vegas for a couple of hours. I am going to be at the Coral Reef in the Mandalay Bay at 4:30 PM.

I'll be wearing sandals, tan shorts, a green Eisenhower Football polo shirt, and a green visor. I'm short and fat with short hair, glasses, and a red goatee. I'll have the cigars that Thompsons sent, and maybe a care package from abroad (if it arrives in time) :p.

If you could be so kind as to post here to RSVP, I'll know how many care package ziplocks to make up. I'm bringing a couple of disposable cameras, a few bucks for drinks, and my booze goggles (although I am married, I have it on good authority that it is OK to look, JUST NOT TO TOUCH).

Any additions, corrections, comments, etc.......are welcome.

4 days and counting........

M. Gipson