• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey! some good luck for Captain B

Captain B

I just came back from my local cigar store - Moms Cigars, in Scarsdale NY. This afternoon PUNCH was there sponsoring Punch Poker. I made into the finals, winning a box of 10 Punch Double Corona Maduros. The last hand got me, lost the the grand prize. Came away with a few decks of cards and 3 Punch Pitas too.
I haven't played cards in a long time, and looking forward to another game. Its a lot of fun, especially when you win some free smokes - like Punch.

Awesome! I'd like to play poker with you someday. You must be pretty good! Was it Texas Hold 'em?

No Texas Hold'em - the Punch rep insisted on 5 card draw high. Too many people didn't know the rules for Texas Hold'em.

Too bad, it's a great game. But not too bad for you because you did well! Congrats man. Enjoy those Punch. I've never had a punch I didn't love.

I've never had a punch I didn't love.
Thats not what our member Dawn says :sign: :sign: :sign:

Thanks Craig, I had a great time. Don't get out to play much, its nice to play some cards and smoke some cigars.

Captain B said:
I've never had a punch I didn't love.
Thats not what our member Dawn says :sign: :sign: :sign:

Thanks Craig, I had a great time. Don't get out to play much, its nice to play some cards and smoke some cigars.
LOL, sad but true :( I guess come to think of it I've had a few that weren't to my liking :p Poker and Cigars, one of my favorite pasttimes I must say :D