• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holy Smokes

wam79

Wow I have bought a lot of cigars lately :0 . Been acting like a kid in a candy shop.

In my mind I NEEDED to get them. I know fellow BOTL will understand but I don’t know if my wife will agree :D ...
I'm sure others have had the same dillemma and any help with explanations to give the wife will be greatly appreciated
Maybe I should get a separate "cigar account" I can keep to myself??? :sign:

Bill

"Devil made you do it" ???

no? ok, how bout... "It was the whisky..." :0

OK, nevermind...

Try this one:

"This is my stress relief, it saves a lot of money in Therapy"

I keep a "Sanity Fund" seperate that my wife has no control over. I buy my smokes and other necessary items from it to keep my sanity. Consider it as needed medication. :D

cigarsarge said:
I keep a "Sanity Fund" seperate that my wife has no control over. I buy my smokes and other necessary items from it to keep my sanity. Consider it as needed medication. :D
I think this is what I'm gonna do. I had a similar fund when I was buying my golf clubs :D
Maybe if I tell her how much the clubs cost she'll be happy I'm spending so little now :sign: I just Can't let her know about AF, Padron, Qality ISOM ect... :0

Bill

kurtcigar1 said:
"Its cheaper than drugs and hookers "

Always seems to work....

:D
Bwahaha... that's usually retorted with "I DARE you to do either... see what's more harmful to your health." :0

I'm already using "medication" for my single malts. ??? I had Russ send me the 5 packs I ordered to work. She doesn't have a clue ;) .........yet. Gregor