• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's not what you smoke

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
Took a nice fat Padron Corona out on the porch tonight, started to toast it and my lighter flamed out. Trudged back downstairs, got another torcfh, went outside and fire it up.
My first reaction was how quickly and evenly it lit, and the huge volume of smoke it was producing.
My next reaction was the easy draw, and the size of the cut, since I remembered just barely shearing off the wrapper. Took it out and silhouetted it against a street light and discovered that I'd lit the head and was smoking it from the foot.

I just might try this again, it really did smoke well!! Just shows what screwed-up visiion and a Darvocet will di to you. :sign:

LOL @ psyktek!!

I did that once when I had problems seeing due to an extended night of drinking!!

It was a big fat 7 1/4 x 54 Remedios Clemenceau maduro. I remember that I wondered why it tasted so funny, I coulda sworn I hadn't cut THAT much off the end..........