• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jags/Pats

humboldtflyer

ALONE...
Some may call be insane... but...

Being the diehard Jags fan I am, I think the Jags have a good chance of making history two weeks in a row...

Anyone want to put up a 5er against the Jags straight up?

In order for the Jags to win, they would have to play the best game of their lives and the Pats would have to play their worst. The weather report is conducive to the Pat's passing attack. Jags get humiliated. I can't take your cigars. Maybe someone else with less heart.

Doc.

Sounds good Charlie... lets do this thing...

I freakin' can't wait 'till tomorrow!

To be completely honest... I would.nt even care about the rest of the playoffs if my Jags can pull off a huge upset like this... I could die happy! :)

Lemme know if you want more action! :) lol, my heart is now stone!

I have Jags/Colts, Packers/Cowboys.

The Vagriots are going down.

I think the Jags are going to pull it out. It is about time for the Pats to lose

Jags played a good game and that only helps the Pats. They have won all types of games this year and their half time adjustments are the best in the league.

I'll take that wager Jadon!
Heartless bastid! :laugh:

Doc.

Doc, I can't help it! Someone else would have gobbled this up if I didn't!

I have Jags/Colts, Packers/Cowboys.

The Vagriots are going down.

Jlada..............25% of your equation just disappeared.

Its a tight one Charlie!!! woohoo! what a game! tied 14 at halftime! you worried yet? :)

Jadon, I missed the game due to date night so I missed the game. Looks as if the outcome landed in my favor. Sorry about your Jags but it was bound to happen at some point. The Pats are looking good folks.

I think the Jags were playing the best ball in the league, next to the Pats. Brady is incredible, as is the rest of the team, i can't see them coming close to losing, what a great team.

Brady was unbelievable last night. Teams have played similar defenses against them the last 4 weeks and Brady has forced some balls to Moss, people were pretty concerned about this. Last night showed how smart he is, he took what the Jags gave him last night and picked them apart, they should have scored on every possesion (1 missed FG, 1 punt trying to run out the clock). It will be a great game next week with Indy as they always play each other tough.

Well I mispoke, SD played very well in a physical game. I didn't think that they could beat the Colts especially with no Rivers, no Tomlinson and a hurting Gates.

Jadon-

Sticks arrived safe and sound, thanks! We will do it again some time I am sure........