• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

John Smoltz

Eshaw99

Just livin' the dream
Smoltzie just K'd his 3000th batter. Love the Braves, or hate the Braves, that's a guy that should have everyone's respect. I fired up an Anejo for this one. :thumbs: :thumbs:

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='656418' date='Apr 22 2008, 07:47 PM']Hell, I'll take any excuse to fire up an añejo! I'm going to light up a #46 here in a couple minutes.[/quote]
I'm puffin' on a #46 as well!

Smoltzie just K'd his 3000th batter. Love the Braves, or hate the Braves, that's a guy that should have everyone's respect. I fired up an Anejo for this one. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Can't stand the Braves, but Smoltz is easily one of the best of his generation. A stud if you will. From starter, to untouchable closer back to badass starter. 15-4, 4 saves in the post season. Oh yeah, all for one team. You are dead on; this guy has earned it. He should pass a couple more on that K list this season moving him into the top 13 or so.

congrats to Smoltz on his great milestone. too bad he couldnt get the win

Can't stand the Braves, but Smoltz is easily one of the best of his generation. A stud if you will. From starter, to untouchable closer back to badass starter. 15-4, 4 saves in the post season. Oh yeah, all for one team. You are dead on; this guy has earned it. He should pass a couple more on that K list this season moving him into the top 13 or so.
Well said sir. I remember collecting his baseball cards as a little kid.