• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Johnny Walker

I found out what you were looking at and this is the 1.75L bottle of Blue. Great presentation case but WAY over priced at $500. I can get it for $350 plus shipping if you want one :)

Hey Ray, I saw they are offering the Blue 200th in standard packaging for $500 a bottle! It was in the current Penthouse!

You mean this?
Johnnie%20Walker%20Swing.JPG

Swing has been for may years only a "duty free" item and it has only been recently opened up into some trial areas on the east coast. $39 isn't a bad price, I think mine was $35 in the duty free shop and it is usually $60 in most places. Overall, it is supposed to be between the Black and the Gold in blends. I don't think it is as good as the Green myself but that is a vatted whisky and not a blend.

Green for $35 is a great price and the Gold at $46 is pretty good too. I've reviewed them both if you want to look. To give you an idea, the Green and Gold are both "on sale" here in PA for $45 and $60 respectively but can be found for less in MD usually

Just came back from a cruise and picked up a bottle of Swing for $29 and a bottle of Blue Label for $125. Now to wait till the 4th of July to open them and enjoy. :love: :cool:

IMHO, Black is the best for everyday drinking. If you can get a bottle a Blue, save it for a special ocassion and PLEASE, PLEASE...ALWAYS drink BLUE straight up or on the rocks. Mixing BLUE should be a capital sin.

If you want to try some other great scotchs' check out Pinch and Chivas Regal.

Boricua

i have to agree, the green label is my favorite and at 55-60 a bottle its worth every drop. :)