• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR Ultimate Cabinet 70 Sungrown

Lumberg

Opus Lover
OK this cigar is AWESOME

After trying JR alts I had a bad attitude about anything with JR on the label.

When I expressed an interest in trying a cigar with a sungrown wrapper lucasbuck was kind enough to "fulfill my wish"

All I can say is wow. This is a super premium cigar. Smooth, silky, wow.

About 1/2 way through I noticed all kinds of complexity in a kind of perfumey kidn of way, but in a goo dsense, not like Acids.

The key word here is wow.

This cigar could seriously be mistaken for a $10 stick.

Sorry I can't describe it better.....all I can say is WOW

BTW it goes extremely well with a Sam Adams Cream Stout. Like they were made to go together or something. Incredible.

Even though I promised myself I wouldn't spend more $$ on cigars I might have to buy a box before the proces go up. I can't believe they are only $3 a stick.

JC

Ok now that I am more coherent I want to say a couple things

burn--extremely even, never got off

draw--kinda difficult actually, you had to work a bit but it wasn't bad

no problem keeping it lit

finally, a not eon how it went with the beer: let me put it this way, you weren't sure if you were smoking a beer and drinking a cigar, or the other way around, they went to gether so perfectly.

I was not aware that JR had a cigar in Sungrown. Are all the Cabinets Sungrown and it just isn't listed? Whats the deal. Educate me.

I'm not sure myself. Can't figure it out based on the info on the webiste. I'll have to stop by my local JR to find out.

The JR Ults Cab's have a Sun Grown wrapper. Just the cabinet selections. I'm fond of the #10. :love:

Glad you liked it Jonathan. It is a favorite of mine. Best deal on a quality sungrown IMO. In fact it was Wascal that put me on to these (Thanks Mike!). I'm gonna buy a few boxes before they go up also :D