• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JTL Trinidad Churchill

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
First let me say that I think the JTL print ads are the dumbest things I've seen in a 'coon's age. (How old DO they get, anyway?)

Second, I picked up a few of these (robustos) last year, and after smoking one, the others went into bomb and pass boxes. They weren't bad, they just didn't do it for me. I found them to be fairly harsh and one-dimensional.

Well, today, I took the cello off this baby that I'd gotten from someone and fired it up, more on a whim than because I was looking forward to it. Guess I wanted to see if my first impressions would be confirmed.

Big surprise!! Now, this stick had some age on it, as there were little touches of bloom all over it. I think this is proof that many a stick will improve with time. Lit well, burned smooth and straight. Rich, complex, 'creamy' flavor for the entire smoke. I don't normally favor sticks over 6" long, but I wouldn't have minded if this baby had been another inch longer. I nubbed it.

So, if you have the storage to let these sit for awhile, my opinion would be to get some of these and put them down for a year or so.

A solid 90.