• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Luna herf

cigah_smoka

Proud Padron slut!!
Mr. Gael de Courtivron himself invited us to come to his store next Friday the 26th for a herf. All CPers and friends are welcome. The herf will start at 6 pm and end ??, who knows! For those who are interested, La Luna is located on calle ocho, just after 17th street going east. The addy is 1638 SW 8th street. There will be plenty of cigars, beer, and smoking going on, so don't miss out!! I'm bringing my girlfriend, so all women are welcome too! That Friday is Viernes Cultural (Cultural Friday), so there will be tons of people up and down the street (the women will have something to do if they don't smoke), so there should be no excuses that the girl won't let you go!! I'll see you all there!
-Jorge

LMAO
George sounds good bro....can't wait. :D
Told the wife already and she's coming too.

I may be a little early and leave a little early pending my fiance. But I will be there.

I'll stop by a have a smoke or three but I have an exam the next day so I can't stay too long.

Hope you guys are had a great time. Oooh I am a LALUNAATIC wish I could be there!

BenjieV :D

I wasn't able to stay for the herf but I was able to go early and hang out a little bit with Gael. As usual, great cigars and great conversation. Had a La Luna LHB (Little Havana Blend). It was fantastic. Not as strong as some of the other La Lunas I've had (which is what I was looking for), but still very tasty. Fantastic Draw and Construction as I've come to expect from Gael. Was able to stay until Cigah Smoka showed up but had to go to my fiance.

For the record, Gator SUCKS!!! (something about studying, where are your priorities man?) ;)

Went to the La Luna herf lastnight.
Great people great cigars great conversation.
Gael is a very good host and an awesome cigar maker.
Tried his V2, very nice cigar, full-bodied great construction and great taste, good job Gael.
Hanging with good people and smoking cigars.
That's what life is all about. :D

Whew! That was a great herf. About 12 people, representing, CP, CW, HP and £unatics. Kiki Berger showed up and herfed the night away with us and gave the herfers samples of his new, Cuban Crafters and J.D. Salazar cigars lines. We finally called it quits at 3AM, because Nikkotine, the world famous La Luna herfing canine wanted to call it a day and get some sleep ;) :p Thanks for coming everyone, we'll do it again soon. :p

It was a great time! LaNett (PowerPuffGirl) and I enjoyed the company and cigars tremendously. Look forward to future gatherings.

BTW, my first post here. Hello all! :)

Hi there Herfules
I enjoyed Lanett's and your company lastnight at the herf, your good people.
Nice to have you on the board.
Welcome

ricmac25 Posted
For the record, Gator SUCKS!!! (something about studying, where are your priorities man?)

It's all true...I do suck. I guess I'll have to give your fiance the money back she pays me to hang out with you. ;)