• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Las Vegas HERF

gawntrail

Guys,

Here's the last dope on the HERF.

Saturday Morning Golf is at Black Mountain. Tee time is 7:00 AM and it's $75/ea. Normal course dress code is enforced (collared shirt, no jeans, cutoff shorts or tennis shoes allowed. Soft spikes only.) I will be there about 6 AM and will hit a bucket or so about 6:30. There s a reservation for 4 under Gipson. If any is playing, I'll see you there. If not, I'll mix in to a group and buy some new friends with cigars and beer.

I've got a black bag, play all graphite shafts, and wear golf sandals. I'll have on tan shorts, a Big Dog Golf Shirt (mainly tan with grey and black golfing Big Dogs), and a tan visor with an Olive Addidas symbol...... Probably a Robusto hanging out of my grill. If you are not sure.......just listen for the profane follow-up to a ****ty practice shot (I haven't played in 6 months).

It will be hot, so be prepared. I look forward to meeting any and all of you. Come join or just hang out in the bar after. A round normally takes 4 hours, but with the heat it will probably closer to 5. So around noon, for those that may want to meet at the 19th :p

Black Mountain
500 Greenway Rd
Henderson, NV
(about 16 miles from the strip)

Directions from Mandalay Bay

As for the HERF itself.

Cohiba Surfer had his buddy set up the Coral reef in the Mandalay Bay. Since this is probably gong to be rather small, no reservations were needed. We'll just bogart a couple of tables and set up shop. Remember, I've got 6 boxes of sticks for us to smoke and divvy up. I'm sure we'll make new friends there too!

I'll be there around 5 PM, and we'll probably all meet up from 6PM on......I'll be wearing tan shorts, sandals, a green Eisenhower Football polo, and a green visor. I'm short, fat, and have a red goatee. Can't be too many of us around, so I should be easy to spot. If you're coming, it'll be a good time........If you're not, it will still be a good time.

Viva Las Vegas!!........and to those that aren't able to make it........We'll have pictures to post, and stories that........well.............that can't be made public (5th amendment stuff). Remember......what happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas!

On the road at 6PM,

M. Gipson :thumbs:

Thanks for the PM gawntrail!

All of you that backed out without posting ... well ... very unthoughtful! :(