• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Legal Cuba Travel Program

Don

Key West-Cuba Heritage Institute, LLC

http://www.keywestcubaheritageinstitute.org/

417 Angela St. Key West, FL 33040

Telephone 305-295-8706 Facsimile 305-295-6496

Hello,

My name is Don Marcogliese and I am the Boston regional representative for the Key West-Cuba Heritage Institute. One of our programs revolves around the tobacco industry and is an ideal situation for cigar aficionados to experience one of their interests in Cuba. The schedule of our trips and more information can be found below. Please email or call me at 617-908-5583 if you have any questions or would like to register for one of these fantastic programs.

Tobacco: Its history and meaning in Key West/Cuba relations

October 26-November 1
November 9-November 15
November 30-December 6
December 7-December 13
December 13-December 19
December 21-December 27

Please view the link below for the current itinerary

http://www.keywestcubaheritageinstitute.or...bitinerary.html

The Key West-Cuba Heritage Institute is a multidisciplinary institution whose mission is to advance research and teaching on Cuba-United States history and related fields, expand contacts, and enhance public awareness of Cuba in the United States. The Institute’s educational programs prepare United States citizens to understand the history of Cuba and Key West from the perspectives of centuries of cultural and socioeconomic exchanges. The Institute is interested in both breadth and depth of inquiry in a wide variety of fields, including the humanities, sciences and social science.

The Key West Cuba Heritage Institute offers several itineraries through the end of 2003 for interested parties in the New England area. Please note all active United States government issued licenses expire by the end of 2003 and legal travel opportunities to Cuba may not be available in 2004 due to the presidential election.

Don Marcogliese
Boston Regional Representative
Key West Cuba Heritage Institute
617-908-5583
dmarcogliese@keywestcubaheritageinstitute.org