• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LFD Double Ligero Chisel

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Well I decided to go down to the store and have one of these today.

I did an experiment and just punched the end. Yes I punched it straight on, then came in from the top and bottom to complete the hole. I figured what the hell cos I'm a punch guy, and if I screwed it up I could just cut it. I didn't do the thing where you punch just the top edge.

It worked and I got a good light.

Well the flavor is hard to describe. No real flavor I could pick out except strong tobacco flavor. Like smoking a really pure, strong cigarette.

The burn was quite uneven and slow. Probably cos I smoked it right out of the shop's humidor. ??? How can people stand that? Had to re-light a few times.

Draw was OK. Probably don't want a huge draw on a cigar this strong.

The nicotine buzz really had me loopy, which is cool. Again if the cigar was dryer I could've taken more time with it and not had to puff too often to keep it lit.

Overall a decent smoke. I'm gonna have to try one that has been stored properly before I render an accurate judgement.

I would try another Lumberg if you had a burning issue. The one I smoked burned perfectly. I punched the hole straight thru as you mentioned and I liked the way it drew from both sides. Excellent smoke for a late evening and a strong coffee or single malt scotch.

Had my first one yesterday. Really nice smoke that delivered some good blows. Caught me off guard with a nicotine rush (empty stomach) and a tinge of the "white hand syndrome" Yeahhh! Overall it was tasty and burned well. I bought
another for the humi and will smoke it after about a month. Got too many others ahead of it on the list for a back to back Ligero session. ;)

Best,
Tom