• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Loved one overseas?

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Military Spouses - Free Pre Labeled Shipping Boxes for Overseas

The US postal service is now offering free boxes with preprinted custom labels with your spouses address and your address. Just call 1-800-610-8734. Choose prompt number 1, then you will type your phone number and then be transferred to a person, just ask for free boxes for us military overseas. they will send
you between 20 and 25 boxes. Please have your spouses overseas address and your home address ready when you call so they will be able to ship your labels out to you preprinted. They will be delivered to you within 14 business days!

NOTE*** You still have to pay the postage on what you send, but the boxes and the preprinted labels are FREE.. these are the same boxes the postal service has for sale and you now get them for free and pre labeled so there will be No mistakes and he or she will get your packages as fast as possible.

It's good to see they're finally doing something like this. They have free boxes anyway. So I thought that was never a problem.

Back