• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

moki

other1

Cigarpassaholic. Mmm.. cigarpassahol.
Reaction score
He hasn't posted all day. I can only assume he was abducted by aliens. Poor bastard. They've probably got the probes out. I wonder if they get Opus X on mars?

Maybe he's recovering after his girlfriend found all thoses DC slips :D

Bill

He's in Connecticut for a party all day Saturday. He left Friday evening and got to CT late. We were going to try to get together for dinner Saturday evening but I had a Jag Club meeting/dinner tonight and it didn't work out :( On his way home on Sunday, he's supposed to stop by and visit some friends in NY before arriving home on Sunday evening. ;)

coventrycat86 said:
He's in Connecticut for a party all day Saturday. He left Friday evening and got to CT late. We were going to try to get together for dinner Saturday evening but I had a Jag Club meeting/dinner tonight and it didn't work out :( On his way home on Sunday, he's supposed to stop by and visit some friends in NY before arriving home on Sunday evening. ;)
You're scaring me a little here CC. Do you know what color underware Andrew is wearing as well?

You're scaring me a little here CC. Do you know what color underware Andrew is wearing as well?

LMAO @ Tony :D

We had been keeping in touch via PM & phone calls in hopes of meeting up over the weekend so I knew his "itinerary", it is kinda scary, huh :0 :p

Its almost 5pm Monday and still no moki. Trip to CT my ass.. I told you he was abducted by aliens!! Nobody ever believes it was aliens.. showed you!

"read more, post less" ... hmmm .... works for me.

NA

Other1 you're beginning to look like the Michelin Man. 500 will come soon enough :p :p :p