• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some thoughts

gatorsmg

Here Fishy, Fishy
EDIT: I realize this probably belongs in the saloon forum but since I don't have much time I figured I would post here so I could get more responses.

My Aunt and Uncle are going to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary this weekend by renewing their vows and having a large reception/ dinner.

They like wine so I would like to get them a bottle from the year they wed (1979). I'm thinking of either a Chardonay or a Merlot. Is this something I might find in a wine store or fine liquors store? Any idea how much something like this might cost me?

Any thoughts are appreciated :thumbs:

Gator

You could try, they would have a 1979 vintage or they could point you in the right direction.

Estate Wines & Gourmet Foods
92 Miracle Mile, Miami, FL 33134
(305) 442-9915

Approx 2.7 miles from you

or

Wine dot com has a 1979 vintage Cabernet Sauvignon

Wine

Spring Mountain 1979 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
Napa Valley, California

Winemaker's Notes
The wine has a brilliant ruby red color of considerable depth. The wine's aroma gives impressions of smoke and cedarwood. It is developing a bouquet that is becoming more truffle-like and earthy with age. In the mouth, the wine displays a round and full entry on the palate with broad and soft tannins. The evolution of its flavor is a rich and velvety impression with a firm finish.

Rnccen

Almost any big internet wine store should be able to help you out. If you wanted to get Port then 25 year old is fairly easy to find.

Thanks for the ideas ;)
I'll check out the store on Miracle Mile tomorrow.

If you wanted to get Port then 25 year old is fairly easy to find.

True, I could get that from the cigar shop but I don't think they would like Port. Good idea though.