• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New from Four Roses

Got my package - the bottles are so fun. I didn't try it yet, but tonight might be the night for me.

Did anyone else notice that their packing material was written by 15yr old high schoolers who had just read Lord of the Flies? Someone should learn that special language called 'English' before they publish a paper.

Dan you are the man! I recieved my bottle yesterday, and all is well. Thanks. :thumbs:

My goodness... This stuff is DAMN good!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Dan,
Package arrived safe and sound today!!!

I just want to say thank you for doing this for us!!! It is greatly appreciated!!!

Take care!

Got my package - the bottles are so fun. I didn't try it yet, but tonight might be the night for me.

Did anyone else notice that their packing material was written by 15yr old high schoolers who had just read Lord of the Flies? Someone should learn that special language called 'English' before they publish a paper.

LOL, I am sorry you had trouble making out those big words!! :laugh:

Enjoy and GO BUCKS!

-D

Package showed up safe and sound Dan .... :thumbs: . I can't wait to give this a try, thank you very much for making it possible for us to get this Bourbon.

:cool: