• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Italian Pipe - Sisimbro Vesuvio

Ralph

I visited the Sisimbro shop in Naples, Italy a few years back on a family trip. It’s a LCDH affiliate and I picked up a handful of Cuban cigars and a nice Montecristo branded leather case. I wasn’t a pipe smoker at the time, but I’ve been following the shop on social media since, glazing over anything pipe related. Now paying attention, I saw this line of house branded pipes called Vesuvio. I threw my address and email into the shipping form and saw it was $44 to ship a $90 pipe so I shut it down. I got a email shortly after offering me 20% off to offset the cost of shipping so I took a flyer on the “Chiaia” sandblasted line. The pipe arrived last night and I am very happy. Beautiful presentation down to the wax seal and handwritten thank you note. It came in an orange leather zipper pouch with the shop logo on it. The pipe is beautiful and the construction seems great. Fired up a short bowl of a custom blend at lunch and it smoked very well too.

IMG_2915.jpegIMG_2909.jpegIMG_2904.jpegIMG_2905.jpeg