• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New lighter

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
Bought a new "Firebird" lighter today. It's one of those jet ones with the super hot flame, only 25$ with can of extra fluid. Sort of an electric blue, push in button on side and top pops.
Made a world of difference on how my cigar lit, I actually got an even light and burn the first time.

oh, by the way.... who picked up my 1$ special BIC from the herf last saturday? ;)

i might have to try one of those. i use a regular lighter and i can never get my cigar lit good. where did you buy it?

Just my local cigar shop. I was going to get one off e-bay but couldn't wait. I see them alot at shops.

I've heard lots of good things about that lighter. I considered getting one when my Colibri passed away quite a while back, and I bought at six dollar butane lighter from a gas station to give me something to use until I decided exactly what I wanted. Eight months later and more than two cans of cheap butane, I'm still using that cheap lighter, and it's just as dependable as the day I bought it.

When it died (which I imagined wouldn't take long) I was going to replace it with a nicer lighter, but if it holds up like this, I'll use it forever. :p

I have a $75 dollar torch lighter and a $6 Balzer knock off. I use the cheap one all the time best lighter I have ever had.