• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL lines

wasy

Granted they are opening lines but I think they are extremely high

Seattle +8 1/2 @ GB

Jax +11 1/2 @ NE

SD +9@ Indy

Giants +8 @ Dallas

I'll take the dogs in every game!

I like all the fav's. I see a bet coming. Maybe 2 sticks per game. Need to see where the lines settle. Alan let me know.

I think the Bolts will beat the Geldings. They're in for a surprise. NE and Jax is weather dependent. G-men could give Dallas fits; they're feeling pretty confident right about now, and will wait for the weather report for Seatle and GB.

Doc.

About right on 2, too generous on 2, IMO. Not telling which... :D.

I think the Seattle and Jacksonville lines are high, the other two look about right.

Doc, if Norv Turner goes into Indy and beats the Colts, I'll send you an Opus. No bet, nothing from you if they lose, just a one-way deal. I think SD has about a 0.000001% chance to win that game. Can Indy be beaten at home? Sure, but Norv Turner ain't the one who's gonna do it.

I think the Seattle and Jacksonville lines are high, the other two look about right.

Doc, if Norv Turner goes into Indy and beats the Colts, I'll send you an Opus. No bet, nothing from you if they lose, just a one-way deal. I think SD has about a 0.000001% chance to win that game. Can Indy be beaten at home? Sure, but Norv Turner ain't the one who's gonna do it.
You're on. :laugh:

Doc.

I like all the fav's. I see a bet coming. Maybe 2 sticks per game. Need to see where the lines settle. Alan let me know.
Do you still want the bet at +9 for SD Rob? ??? SD are going to win regardless but a close game will obviously not be in your favor. You have 12 hours to withdraw :cool:

Enjoy your Opus Doc, I hope he sends you one with a little age :whistling:

Brian

Brian - You are on. You are playing with house money :sign: - I just want to wait to see what the lines do. On Friday we will establish an official line. I think your Bolts were very lucky last week. This week, I don't think they will be able to hang. Also, Rivers is a complete ass. Just watch his body language. Always seems to be blaming someone else. Check back on Friday.

Brian - You are on. You are playing with house money :sign: - I just want to wait to see what the lines do. On Friday we will establish an official line. I think your Bolts were very lucky last week. This week, I don't think they will be able to hang. Also, Rivers is a complete ass. Just watch his body language. Always seems to be blaming someone else. Check back on Friday.
There you go again, blaming the QB :laugh:

When Rivers is on, he is damn good. Nothing like Manning mind you but the Chargers go in having beaten the Colts last time out, a lot of confidence!

This is going to be a very good game IMO....GO Chargers!!!

Brian

HA! I told you bastid's. You should listen to your elders. Bolts castrate Colts. Making them the geldings I knew they always were. Now of course they get to loose to the Pats.

Doc.

I thought Norv handed it away with a 3rd and 5 Run to give th ball back to the Colts with 1:40 left. You do that against the Pats, Tom gets them in the endzone.

Agreed

Manning had happy feet all day today. Looked like several players on the sideline not wanting to play hurt. I would say 15-20 years ago those guys would have been on the field. Now it is all about me and my next contract.

Agreed

Manning had happy feet all day today. Looked like several players on the sideline not wanting to play hurt. I would say 15-20 years ago those guys would have been on the field. Now it is all about me and my next contract.

You're right about that. Ray Nitsche played a half with a broken fore arm. Bronco Nagurski played a game with two broken ankles. Bunch of wimps.

Doc.

Doc.
Got my opus and then some. Looks like Eric was concerned that ol' Doc wouldn't have enough celebratory cigars for SB W/E.
Thanks, young fella. Very generous of you.

Doc.

Doc.
Got my opus and then some. Looks like Eric was concerned that ol' Doc wouldn't have enough celebratory cigars for SB W/E.
Thanks, young fella. Very generous of you.

Doc.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I hope you choke on 'em. Looks like I get to root for a Manning in the SB after all.

Enjoy the sticks Doc!