• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL Playoff pool

And you Steeler fans though it was God looking down on you LINK

:laugh: a day late and a dollar short

That's how I roll. :laugh:

Don't let him mess with you, G.B., he's just trying to get in good with our side cause he knows the storm is coming. :)
God, rocket scientists, it's all good :thumbs:

MY Speech for the Cardinals

I address you tonight, not as the Drunkfish3 of CP, not as a newbie, but as a guy with cigars on the line. We are faced with the very gravest of challenges; The NFL calls this day Superbowl Sunday. The championship game. And yet for the first time...in the history of the NFL, the Cardinals have the talent… to prevent there own Defeat. All of you praying with us need to know… that everything that can be done to prevent this Defeat… is being called into service. The human thirst for excellence, knowledge every step up the ladder of science, every adventurous reach into space, all of our combined modern technologies and imaginations, even the wars that we’ve fought, have provided us the tools… to wage this terrible battle. Through all the chaos that is our history, though all of the wrongs and the discord, through all of the pain and suffering, Through all of our times, there is one thing that has… nourished our souls. And elevated our team above its origins. And that is our courage. Dreams of an entire country are focused tonight… on those 54 brave souls… traveling to Tampa. And may we all, citizens the country over, see these events through. God speed and good luck to you.
:laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I really need to get to bed i think i have lost it to night. :laugh:

From the Heavens above, from the highest office in the United States, from the sea of Terrible Towel waving residents of Steelers Nation around the world - God bless the Pittsburgh Steelers!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!!

I address you tonight, not as the Drunkfish3 of CP, not as a newbie, but as a guy with cigars on the line. We are faced with the very gravest of challenges; The NFL calls this day Superbowl Sunday. The championship game. And yet for the first time...in the history of the NFL, the Cardinals have the talent… to prevent there own Defeat. All of you praying with us need to know… that everything that can be done to prevent this Defeat… is being called into service. The human thirst for excellence, knowledge every step up the ladder of science, every adventurous reach into space, all of our combined modern technologies and imaginations, even the wars that we’ve fought, have provided us the tools… to wage this terrible battle. Through all the chaos that is our history, though all of the wrongs and the discord, through all of the pain and suffering, Through all of our times, there is one thing that has… nourished our souls. And elevated our team above its origins. And that is our courage. Dreams of an entire country are focused tonight… on those 54 brave souls… traveling to Tampa. And may we all, citizens the country over, see these events through. God speed and good luck to you.

I'll drink to that ;)

If all goes according to plan you may get to bed earlier tonight than planned as they may stop the game in the third quarter. :D

I address you tonight, not as the Drunkfish3 of CP, not as a newbie, but as a guy with cigars on the line. We are faced with the very gravest of challenges; The NFL calls this day Superbowl Sunday. The championship game. And yet for the first time...in the history of the NFL, the Cardinals have the talent… to prevent there own Defeat. All of you praying with us need to know… that everything that can be done to prevent this Defeat… is being called into service. The human thirst for excellence, knowledge every step up the ladder of science, every adventurous reach into space, all of our combined modern technologies and imaginations, even the wars that we've fought, have provided us the tools… to wage this terrible battle. Through all the chaos that is our history, though all of the wrongs and the discord, through all of the pain and suffering, Through all of our times, there is one thing that has… nourished our souls. And elevated our team above its origins. And that is our courage. Dreams of an entire country are focused tonight… on those 54 brave souls… traveling to Tampa. And may we all, citizens the country over, see these events through. God speed and good luck to you.

I'll drink to that ;)

If all goes according to plan you may get to bed earlier tonight than planned as they may stop the game in the third quarter. :D

NO i don't think they would stop the game just because the Cards are killing the Steelers.

I address you tonight, not as the Drunkfish3 of CP, not as a newbie, but as a guy with cigars on the line. We are faced with the very gravest of challenges; The NFL calls this day Superbowl Sunday. The championship game. And yet for the first time...in the history of the NFL, the Cardinals have the talent… to prevent there own Defeat. All of you praying with us need to know… that everything that can be done to prevent this Defeat… is being called into service. The human thirst for excellence, knowledge every step up the ladder of science, every adventurous reach into space, all of our combined modern technologies and imaginations, even the wars that we've fought, have provided us the tools… to wage this terrible battle. Through all the chaos that is our history, though all of the wrongs and the discord, through all of the pain and suffering, Through all of our times, there is one thing that has… nourished our souls. And elevated our team above its origins. And that is our courage. Dreams of an entire country are focused tonight… on those 54 brave souls… traveling to Tampa. And may we all, citizens the country over, see these events through. God speed and good luck to you.

I'll drink to that ;)

NO i don't think they would stop the game just because the Cards are killing the Steelers.

Ummmmm, you can pretty much bet your life on that.

f_Ringsm_f0a714d.jpg

I'll drink to that ;)

:0 ???

I hear a gnat buzzing around here.

:p

Congrats to John

Congrats to Chester

And congrats to the Steelers!.....The best sports franchise in the entire F'ing world!

I hope everyone had fun and I will plan to do it again next year.......thanks for playing :thumbs:

Congrats John will get you sticks-Pineapple White Owls :D out by Wednesday is you Addy in your Profile correct? It was a good game i though i had it there for a minute at the end.

Congrats John will get you sticks-Pineapple White Owls :D out by Wednesday is you Addy in your Profile correct? It was a good game i though i had it there for a minute at the end.

Yup, the addy is correct. Make sure they're Churchill's. (the White Owls, I mean) :laugh:

Thought you had me there for a few minutes as well. You came that close to a gross of grape Owls. :D Wow, that was a good game. Both teams played they're hearts out. That final fumble call really should have been reviewed. It kinda tainted the end of the game, IMHO.

Thanks for the contest, Jeff!

YOU BASTID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

He did it. The sumbitch actually did it. He paid me off in Pineapple White Owls!!! :0

I opened up that end of the box first and just about fell on the floor because I was laughing so hard. Then I saw the other bag.

Wow.

Thank you very much. Already have plans for one of them. It will be enjoyed on a warm summer night sitting on my deck at camp watching the sun set over Lake Erie.

As for the White Owls... ???

YOU BASTID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

He did it. The sumbitch actually did it. He paid me off in Pineapple White Owls!!! :0

I opened up that end of the box first and just about fell on the floor because I was laughing so hard. Then I saw the other bag.

Wow.

Thank you very much. Already have plans for one of them. It will be enjoyed on a warm summer night sitting on my deck at camp watching the sun set over Lake Erie.

As for the White Owls... ???

I wish i could have had someone video tape that it would have been good. Enjoy the cigars and as what should you do with that white owls i say share the wealth with the other Steeler fans they all deserve one. :laugh: