• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Odd weather

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone else experiencing the odd weather? It's been humid and some t-storms in so. cal.

It has just been very hot here in Alabama with p.m. thunder showers. I sunburned my knees yesterday dumbly wearing short pants to bush hog the back 40.We had major drought conditions last year but this year so far we've had good rain. maybe it will hold up. Nothing like sitting on the back porch with a good smoke watching the lightning and feeling the cool breeze of an afternoon storm.JerryG

weird here too lots of lighting and thunder and clouds but verry little rain ahve had 3 years of drought now lakes drying up but some counties flooded

.....I did something last week that I NEVER imagined that I would ever do, which was to turn on the HEATING system in JULY. Hey, July's supposed to be HOT in North Carolina. Not Africa hot, but pretty warm. And it is supposed to be dry! It has rained almost every day for the past 2 weeks. Wassup with that? Lately, everytime that I head for the lounge chair in the afternoon to smoke a stogie...it has started to rain. What's next SNOW? :biggrin:
Sam :cool:

Odd weather...youcould say that!!! Anyone hear on the news about the flooding here in Houston. My house got 2 inches, my car was &#363200 and thank God my humi was safe from harm. Really though, it has been ruff here. Lots of people with no insurance and millions in damage. Houston is home to the largest medical center IN THE WORLD. About 90% of it was under water for a week. Things are now starting to get better, but the damage has been done. Odd weather, ya a little. Oh ya, and that Volcano in Italy-volcanolgists (spelling?) have no clue when it will stop erupting! That's worse than floods, right wolfman?

Y'all need to come on up here to KY. We haven't had too much rain so far. It's humid as #### though.MidWestern Florida should be due for a butt load of rain next week. I'm headin' down there for vacation and everytime I go, it rains like the dickens! So if you're down that way, tell 'em I'm comin'!!Puro,
Sorry to hear 'bout the floodin'. At least it didn't get your humi. Keep your feet dry.SKYDIVNEKD

Yeah, we got SNOW last night. Freakin' SNOW in April. It was 80 degrees last Wednesday and 2 days later.....SNOW. Unbelievable.

WE got about 10 inches of snow here in NH but it was mixed with rain so trees and power lines were down all over the place. a lot of people in the area were without power or heat for 2 days. So yeah some pretty odd weather. All is well now power is back on for all but NH did get help from some power companys in other states and Canada.

Hell yeh! It was 90 degrees yesterday and we got freaken snow today! What the hell! :0

WE got about 10 inches of snow here in NH but it was mixed with rain so trees and power lines were down all over the place. a lot of people in the area were without power or heat for 2 days. So yeah some pretty odd weather. All is well now power is back on for all but NH did get help from some power companys in other states and Canada.

I met a girl last night who got 10 inches... :cool:

I met a girl last night who got 10 inches...

You still have a record player??

Got me the strangest woman
Believe it, this chicks no sinch
When I wanna get her goin
Then I whip out my big ten inch

Record of the band that plays the blues
Well the band that plays the blues
She just loved my big ten inch
Record of her favorite blues

Last night I tried to tease her
I gave my love a little pinch
But she said now stop that jivin
Now whip out your big ten-inch

Ill cover her with kisses
And when were in a lovers clinch
She gets all excited
When she puts on my big ten-inch

My gal dont go smokin
And liquor just makes her flinch
Seems she dont go for nothin
cept for my big ten-inch

Band that plays the blues

:cool:

I met a girl last night who got 10 inches... :cool:

damn, did it 4 times ???

It was 70 here in Souther Jersey two days ago and it was snowing today.