• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Officer Down

cigarsarge

BOHICA
Reaction score
Today a friend and a brother Law Enforcement Officer was killed in the line of duty. Sergeant Andy Bailey was shot twice by an aggrivated robbery suspect. Sergeant Bailey worked for the Jackson Police department here in Madison County Tennessee where I work.

Please remember Andy's family in your prayers.

Oh man, sorry to here that Sarge. His Family and Friends are in my prayers, may he rest in piece. :(

I sure hope somebody put the Sumbitch, that shot him, into a body bag, slowly and painfully

Once more I feel the urge to offer the Highest form of Respect and Sincere Thanks to all those Brothers and Sisters (past and present) who lay their life on the line every day to try and make the world safe for the rest of us.

I'm so sorry to here about your friend.
Sergeant Andy Bailey and his family will be in my prayers.

PuroBrat said:
Once more I feel the urge to offer the Highest form of Respect and Sincere Thanks to all those Brothers and Sisters (past and present) who lay their life on the line every day to try and make the world safe for the rest of us.
AMEN to that.

My condolensces sarge. Thank you, and every police officer for risking the supreme sacrifice to keep us safe.

Sorry to hear that man :( We all truely appreciate what you do for your community.

My sympathies to his family, to you, and to your brother and sister officers. :(

My son is an officer here in Salt Lake, patrolling one of the worst parts of the city. I scan the papers every day, hoping and praying that I won't see his name.

The bad guy was hit four times. Went to surgery. The doctors say he will survive. Guess he'll get his day in court.

He and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

A big thanks goes out to all those that risk their lives for us every day.

My sympathies to the officers familly, to you sarge & to all who put themselves at risk to keep us safe.

Bill