• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1926 Aniversario - Natural

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Wow this was one great cigar, the construction was amazing, along with the light, ash, and cut. Cap came off perfect which sometimes is a pain with the double bladed cutter. It smoked even the whole way through and had the exact draw I was looking for. I wasnt sure if I would be fond of it because it was a Natural wrapper but this #6 just blew my socks off. Sliky smooth smoke, Nice Coffee taste with a little nutty hints. It didnt leave me feeling dry like I needed to drink anything. Just totally enjoyable.

Would I smoke another, IN A SECOND!

Sounds like it was a good one.

looks like you almost have that wish list fulfilled. Had a Davidoff yet

I just had one at our Xmas party... the first 'gar of the night for me. It was the perfect starter cigar... tons of flavor, excellent construction and not too overpowering. It went perfect with the beers (Pilsner Urquell) and was the perfect start to a great night!

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
I just had one at our Xmas party... the first 'gar of the night for me. It was the perfect starter cigar... tons of flavor, excellent construction and not too overpowering. It went perfect with the beers (Pilsner Urquell) and was the perfect start to a great night!

Aloha,

Wade
wow that is scary....I was drinking a Pilsner Urquell also when I smoked it!

I have one stored that a CP brother gave to me. Every night I contemplate smoking it. Maybe I'll kick off the new year with it. I just wish they weren't so damn tough to find.

:D

Haven't had the pleasure of a nattie yet but the maddies are out of this world !!

I agree with you, this is a GREAT smoke. People here seem to prefer Maduro wrappers to anything else, but I think the taste of these naturals is wonderful... nice vanilla tase. Sometimes you want coffee, sometimes you want a nice tea.